CME PROVIDER ID 836
Via Flaminia Vecchia, 508
00191 Roma- Italy
CME – Continuing Medical Education
The Congress will be accredited for the following disciplinary areas:
Medical Surgeons, Oncologists, and Gynecologists.
Educational Credits will be recognized only based on the attendance of the scientific sessions.
After participating in this educational event, learners should be able to:
• Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
• Describe the latest information in treatment strategies in gynecologic cancers.
• Identify educational resources, networks and other for exchange of knowledge and learning about gynecological cancer.
• Discuss translational research and clinical trials in gynecological cancers.
• Address novelties in surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and immunotherapy in the treatment of gynecological malignancies.
IGCS 2021 is the global meeting place for clinical practitioners, researchers, clinical researchers in the field of gynecological oncology and its sub-specialties.
INDUSTRY SUPPORT DISCLOSURE
This event is supported, in part, by funding from the industry. All support is managed in strict
accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support.
Appropriate acknowledgment of all supporting organizations is made in the program guide
and on the event website
• A list of all industry supporters and sessions is available in the Recognition, Acknowledgements, and Industry Support section at the back of the program book.
• Detailed programs for all Industry Sessions are available on the Program E-book
AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the
American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at https://edhub.ama-assn.org/pages/applications
ROYAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS OF CANADA
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
TO RECEIVE YOUR CME/CPD CERTIFICATE
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit claiming procedure available after the end of the meeting
FOR ITALIAN PHYSICIANS ONLY – Il Congresso sarà accreditato da Bluevents srl, Provider ECM n. 836, ai fini dell’Educazione Continua in Medicina, per le seguenti profession: Medico Chirurgo, specializzato in Ginecologia e Ostetricia, Radiologia, Oncologia , Chirurgia Generale e per Infermieri.