Participation Statistics & Information
IGCS 2019 aims to:
- To bring together the world’s scientific experts to catalyze and advance scientific knowledge about Gynecology, present the most recent research findings, promote and enhance scientific collaborations around the world.
- To bring together community leaders, scientists, and policy leaders to promote and enhance programmed collaborations to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to Gynecology around the world and overcome barriers that limit access to prevention, care and services.
Industry Benefits of Supporting IGCS2019
- Promotes cutting-edge scientific research
- Offers a unique opportunity to exchange ideas with renowned professionals from across the world
- Provides an ideal networking forum
- Offers unique exposure to worldwide markets
Demographics from IGCS held in Kyoto September 2018
Top 20 countries